TRUEBROC® – GLUCORAPHANIN FROM BROCCOLI
TrueBroc® branded glucoraphanin is from broccoli seeds and sold as a nutritional ingredient to the food, beverage and supplement industries. The glucoraphanin is extracted from broccoli seeds using a natural, hot water process. TrueBroc® contains the highest level of glucoraphanin currently on the market.
For more than 15 years, Brassica has been manufacturing truebroc glucoraphanin for use in its own line of gourmet green and black teas as well supplying it to leading supplement manufacturers. Most recently, the company launched a dark and light roast coffee containing TrueBroc®. Brassica is the exclusive licensee of Johns Hopkins University technology and patents as it relates to glucosinolates (ie. glucoraphanin) and isothiocyanates (ie. sulforaphane) from broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables.
In Asia we have partnered with Connell Brothers on strategic sales and distribution.
THE BENEFITS OF TRUEBROC® FROM BROCCOLI
- Glucoraphanin has longer lasting benefits than other antioxidants. When consumed, it helps trigger antioxidant action lasting up to 72 hours, compared to other antioxidants that typically last only 3 hours.
- Inactivates harmful free radicals and enhances the detoxification of cells
- Eliminates harmful toxins in the body
- Helps the body produce powerful enzymes that eliminate free radicals and pollutants
- Boosts the body’s production of phase 2 detoxifiers
- Promotes healthy kidney and liver function
- Supports the immune system
- Extracted from broccoli seeds using a completely natural, hot water process
- 13.0% glucoraphanin – most concentrated broccoli extract currently on the market
- Produced in North America under current Good Manufacturing Practice conditions
- Specially formulated for tablets, capsules, powders and functional food applications
- Minimal sensory profile
- Patent protected – high glucoraphanin broccoli seed
- Three year shelf-life
If you’re interested in learning more about how TrueBroc® glucoraphanin can be added to your next food, beverage, or supplement project, please contact us directly at 1-866-747-0001 or email@example.com
In Asia, please contact the appropriate Connell Brothers sales office.