GLUCORAPHANIN IS CONVERTED TO SULFORAPHANE EITHER BY MYROSINASE OR OUR GUT MICROFLORA.
Overproduction of free radicals, impaired antioxidant defense mechanisms, oxidative stress and inflammation have been shown to underlie many of our most common health issues. Glucoraphanin supports a healthy response through its protection pathways. After glucoraphanin is metabolized to sulforaphane, it induces the Nrf2 pathway and triggers the release of antioxidants and detoxifiers called phase 2 enzymes.
INTAKE OF truebroc
truebroc is metabolized
via our gut
Sulforaphane induces the Nrf2 pathway and triggers the release of antioxidants and detoxifiers called phase 2 enzymes
Helps rid the body of harmful toxins
Helps to capture and inactivate free radicals
INHIBITION OF NF-kB
Inhibits the pathway of inflammation
These enzymes maintain cellular redox balance by inactivating and excreting potentially dangerous substances. More specifically, they provide a fundamental cellular process for protecting the cell against damage from:
- Reactive oxygen species
- DNA damaging electrophiles
All aerobic cells contain an overlapping network of these enzymes, but interestingly, they don’t normally operate at maximum capacity. When glucoraphanin is metabolized into sulforaphane, it boosts the enzymes and they are able to operate at full capacity making them much more effective. Consumption of truebroc protects our cells from free radicals caused by environmental contaminants and boosts our body’s natural defenses against oxidative stress caused by pollutants and toxins.
The benefits of truebroc® glucoraphanin
- Has longer lasting benefits than other antioxidants. When consumed, it helps trigger antioxidant action lasting up to 72 hours, compared to other antioxidants that typically last only 3 hours
- Is a stronger antioxidant than others such as Vitamins C and E and polyphenols. It contains both long-lasting antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Eliminates harmful toxins in the body
- Helps the body produce powerful enzymes that eliminate free radicals and pollutants
- Helps to maintain a healthy inflammatory response
- Boosts Phase 2 enzymes, enhancing the detoxification of cells